Personal Injury Exam
Since patients involved in an injury are in pain, you can rest assured that they will be seen right away at Accelerated Urgent Care.
With an average wait time of 15 minutes versus an 8 hour wait in the Emergency Room, patient comfort is our main objective. Schedule an Appointment
Why choose AUC?
If you need a personal injury examination, there's an Accelerated Urgent Care near you that can help. With 16 locations across multiple counties open 7 days a week 8am - 9pm (some centers until midnight) we've got you covered.
- No upfront cost to the patient or Attorney, patient seen on Lien until case is settled.
- Amazing customer service.
- Emergency room providers at all locations, with nearly 100 total providers consisting of MD's, PA's and NP's.
- In house x-ray services at each location with official x-ray results in 30 minutes.
- Electronic Medical Record system at all locations which can be printed as a legible, neat and legal document.
- Anti-inflammatory injections for pain offered, injections for nausea, splinting, crutches, orthopedic care, etc.
- Very reasonable cost per visit (500-700% less expensive than emergency room)