Urgent Care or Emergency Room?
We have designed our five Bakersfield urgent care clinics to solve some of the most common challenges and frustrations that patients have with medical care today.
However, you should go to a Bakersfield emergency room if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Deadly allergic reactions such as swelling or inability to swallow
- Symptoms of a heart attack: chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness…
- Signs of a stroke: incomprehensible speaking, weakness in one arm, double vision…
- Life-threatening burns
- Serious falls: greater than 6 feet
- Severe abdominal pain or chest pain
- Major head injury including loss of consciousness
- Electrical shock
- Altered mental status
- Near drowning episodes
- Open fractures where bone penetrates skin
- Amputation of a body part
- Severe choking: cannot talk or breathe